inactive

Alexander Igolnikov MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 16th, 2015
This physician is unlike others. He takes his time with you, gives you his undivided attention. He spent 30 minutes in the room with me, listening to all I had to say. Not once did I feel like he was rushed or in a hurry. He was truly interested in what I had to say. I wish all doctors were just like him!!

October 12th, 2011
Miss My Doctor
I had only started as a patient with Dr. Igolnikov but I so appreciated his willingness to spend time with me and talk in depth about my issues and offer is expertise and knowledge and gave me insight into issues that other specialists did not. Since my appointment and procedures he has left Rockford Clinic and I am searching to see if he is still in the Rockford, IL area.

August 22nd, 2011
A sincere and warm physician
Very simply, Dr Igolnikov treated me with the warmth and compassion I wish every physician I visited would have. He has a wonderful sense of humor and made me feel like I was family.

September 4th, 2008
I felt that I was bothering this doctor!! He was rude and didn't "listen" to me at all.