A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Imas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Imas, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Imas, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Imas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Imas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander D Imas MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Imas practice?
- Dr. Alexander Imas has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Imas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Physiatrists, Henderson Pain Management Doctors, and Henderson Sports Medicine Doctors.