A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Ingerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Ingerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Ingerman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ingerman graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ingerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Ingerman MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Ingerman practice?
- Dr. Alexander Ingerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Ingerman practices Urology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Urologists.