A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Isaac:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Isaac, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isaac
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Isaac Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Isaac, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Isaac graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Isaac has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Shalom Isaac MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Isaac practice?
- Dr. Alexander Isaac has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Isaac practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.