inactive

Alexander J Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

July 20th, 2016
I never really write reviews but I must say with meeting this doctor for a few minutes I really did trust him, he made me feel as comfortable as possible (even with being in a severe amount of pain) and seems really great!

September 21st, 2015
He was wonderful. He diagnosed, recommended and generally treated me as I would have wished.

December 16th, 2014
Great doctor
I have been treated by Dr. Lee since he was at 10 Union Sq - I followed him to practice at Mt Sinai, wonderful bedside manner, he looks you in the eye, is patient, answers questions, great overall. His staff also professional, courteous and prompt. I have no complaints. His new office is better even though its about 45 minutes farther out from where I live in the LES.

April 16th, 2013
Simply awesome. He was long time staff doctor at Beth Israel. Much much better experience at his new hospital Mt. Sinai.

August 14th, 2011
Great overall Dr .

June 20th, 2011
Great Doctor, Great Staff
Very professionally, but very personable with great bedside manner. Get him to smile and the rest is a piece of cake! Very nice man and very knowledgable - love him and his staff!

October 30th, 2008
Best Doctor I Have Ever Met
Dr. Lee is, hands down, the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure being a patient of. He takes the time to listen to what you say, treats his patients with respect, and has an overall caring demeanor. He is also EXTREMELY good at making a diagnosis and working with his patients to get results. I would recommend him to ANYONE who has any type of back problem without reservation.