A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Jablonowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jablonowski graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Jablonowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Joseph Jablonowski MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander J. Jablonowski practice?
- Dr. Alexander Jablonowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Jablonowski practices Occupational Medicine near Woodstock, IL.
Additional practice locations include: McHenry, IL.
See Woodstock Preventive Medicine Specialists.