Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Jahng
Dr. Alexander Jahng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loma Linda, CA, with other offices in Torrance, CA and Loma Linda, CA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, General Practice and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jahng is affiliated with LAC-Harbor-UCLA Medical Center and Loma Linda University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Jahng has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alexander Jahng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.
Dr. Abel Torres
Dermatology, Internal Medicine
Loma Linda, CA 0 mi38
Dr. Debra Stottlemyer
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Loma Linda, CA 0 mi30
Dr. Maily Creamer
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Loma Linda, CA 0 mi13