A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Jehlar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jehlar graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Jehlar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Jehlar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Jehlar practice?
- Dr. Alexander Jehlar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Jehlar practices Internal Medicine near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Ventura Internists.