A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Yu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Movement Disorders
Dr. Yu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Kwong-Tak Yu MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander K. Yu practice?
- Dr. Alexander Yu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Yu practices Neurological Surgery near Clairton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, PA and Houston, PA.
See Clairton Neurological Surgeons.