A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kagen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kagen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kagen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kagen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Cates Kagen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Kagen practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kagen has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Kagen practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.