A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kagen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kagen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kagen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagen graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kagen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Cates Kagen MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Kagen practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kagen has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Kagen practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.