A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kalk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kalk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalk
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalk Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalk graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kalk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Thomas Kalk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander T. Kalk practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kalk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Kalk practices Family Medicine near Elmhurst, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Elmhurst Primary Care Doctors.