A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kalogerakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kalogerakis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalogerakis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalogerakis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kalogerakis, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalogerakis graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Kalogerakis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Demetrios Kalogerakis MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Kalogerakis practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kalogerakis has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Kalogerakis practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.