A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kalogerakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kalogerakis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kalogerakis, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalogerakis graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Kalogerakis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Demetrios Kalogerakis MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Kalogerakis practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kalogerakis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Kalogerakis practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.