Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Karpenos
Dr. Alexander Karpenos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roselle Park, NJ, with other offices in Edison, NJ and Edison, NJ (and 4 other locations). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Karpenos is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway, Trinitas Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Karpenos has the following 4 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Dr. Alexander Karpenos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roselle Park, NJ.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Sabeen Khan
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Roselle Park, NJ 0.01 mi
Dr. Edward Somma
Roselle Park, NJ 0.01 mi32