A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kasatkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kasatkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasatkin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kasatkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kasatkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasatkin graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kasatkin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander E Kasatkin MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander E. Kasatkin practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kasatkin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Kasatkin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Providence, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Harrington Park, NJ and Englewood, NJ.
See New Providence Internists and New Providence Cardiologists.