A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kasatkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kasatkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kasatkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasatkin graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kasatkin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kasatkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander E. Kasatkin practice?
Dr. Alexander Kasatkin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Fair Lawn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Providence, NJ and Wayne, NJ.
See Fair Lawn Internists, Fair Lawn Cardiologists, and Fair Lawn Nuclear Medicine Physicians.