A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kasatkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kasatkin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kasatkin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasatkin graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kasatkin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Union Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander E Kasatkin MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander E. Kasatkin practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kasatkin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Kasatkin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New Providence, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Harrington Park, NJ and Englewood, NJ.
See New Providence Internists and New Providence Cardiologists.