A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kedzierski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kedzierski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kedzierski
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kedzierski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kedzierski, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kedzierski graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kedzierski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Saul Kedzierski DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Kedzierski practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kedzierski has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Kedzierski practices Family Medicine near Plainfield, IL.
See Plainfield Family Physicians.