A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kendziorski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kendziorski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendziorski graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kendziorski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Kendziorski MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Kendziorski practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kendziorski has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Kendziorski practices Internal Medicine near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists.