A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kent, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kent has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Trident Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander R Kent MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander R. Kent practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kent has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Kent practices Ophthalmology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Walterboro, SC.
See Charleston Ophthalmologists.