A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kessler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kessler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessler graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kessler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Northside Hospital Cherokee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Kessler MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Kessler practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kessler has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Kessler practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Canton, GA.
See Canton Internists and Canton Infectious Disease Doctors.