A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kirk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kirk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kirk, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirk graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Kirk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Jonathan Kirk MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander J. Kirk practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kirk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Kirk practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.