A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kirshenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kirshenbaum, Urologist, Urologic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kirshenbaum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirshenbaum graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Kirshenbaum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Kirshenbaum MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Kirshenbaum practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kirshenbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Kirshenbaum practices Urology near Morganville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Morganville Urologists.