A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kofinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kofinas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kofinas, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kofinas graduated from University Of Athens. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kofinas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Dimitrios Kofinas MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. Kofinas practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kofinas has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Kofinas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.