Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Komm
Dr. Alexander Komm, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Britain, CT, with another office in Bristol, CT. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Komm is affiliated with Bristol Hospital, Bradley Memorial Hospital & Health Center and St. Francis Hospital. Dr. Komm has received 7 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Komm has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Alexander Komm is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Britain, CT.
Dr. Margaret Chaplin
New Britain, CT 0.77 mi25
Dr. John Nazarian
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
New Britain, CT 0.84 mi23
Dr. Javier Salabarria
Geriatric Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
New Britain, CT 0.96 mi18