A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kopp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kopp, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopp graduated from Universitat Zurich.
Dr. Kopp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Kopp MD is a male General Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Kopp practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kopp has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Kopp practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Gastroenterologists.