A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kopp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kopp is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopp
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kopp Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kopp, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopp graduated from Universitat Zurich. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kopp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Kopp MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Kopp practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kopp has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Kopp practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls General Practitioners, Newton Lower Falls Internists, and Newton Lower Falls Gastroenterologists.