Dr. Alexander Krakovsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alexander Krakovsky?

June 7th, 2014

Very good surgeon. I like my result.

February 14th, 2013

Wonderful!!!

Dr. Krakovsky is wonderful and I loved everything about my experience as his patient. From the moment I entered his office I felt at ease, surrounded by beautiful painting and his kind and gentle demeanor. The botox and fillers procedures were painless and left nothing but a beautiful result which I noticed more and more as the days went by. I could not recommend Dr. Krakovsky more highly!! I love my results!!

February 12th, 2013

Botox Newby

This was my first Botox experience and I actually enjoyed it. No pain, no bumps, nothing to visually indicate that anything was done. Except of course the results. With a newly smooth forehead and with no discomfort what so ever. Doctor is very nice and will actually send you on your marry way if you don't really need the procedure. Very honest and very refreshing experience.

February 2nd, 2013

One of a kind doctor

Extremely professional, honest and kind. It's hard to find all this qualities in one, but I was lucky to meet dr.Krakovsky.

October 2nd, 2012

Belladerm is the real deal!

Had Belladerm with Scrotal Webbing. Love the results! Thanks to Dr Krakovsky and his staff! Mentally I couldn't be any happier! Great way to spend your mid life crisis, haha!

June 12th, 2012

Dr K

I had reconstruction surgery in March. The experience was wonderful. Dr K is one of the best doctors I have ever visited. He was professional and gave me detailed information on the procedure. Throughout, he was willing to answer any questions to help me better understand the procedure. My surgery took 6.5 hours. I woke up and had zero discomfort. The doctor kept in constant contact with me for the three days after the surgery. When I returned home, I continued to have contact with the doctor by phone and by e-mail. I am now almost three months past surgery and still have contact with the doctor and members of his staff.I would recommend Dr K without reservationMien a time when many services have become less than stellar, it is a pleasure to find a doctor who cares and treats you with the upmost of respect. The expenditure I made for the procedure was worth every penny. Dr. K is a remarkable professional.

April 11th, 2012

good doctor

I had good experience with this doctor and very good result.

March 4th, 2012

Great Surgeon

I have my best experience with this doctor who fixed my previous unsuccessful surgical procedure. Now I have my life back. Thank you Doctor Krakovsky.

December 16th, 2011

Marlon

Very happy with the overall results from surgery performed by Dr. Alexander Krakovsky. The entire staff was very easy going and relaxing to be with. The patient director (Daniel) was very helpful in answering all my questions and setting up the procedure. I hope to eventually go for the "girth" enhancement in the near future.

December 16th, 2011

Best doctor that I have seen. Always available, high education and experience, great personality.

June 6th, 2011

Not Worth the Money...

I had a procedure done with Dr. K and have not seen any noticeable gain by the surgery I received...AT ALL! I have and continue to do traction training for the procedure I paid for, but still no gain at all. Penile cosmetic surgery is a complete waste of money and time...and I found out the hard way (no pun intended)..

August 15th, 2010

Fantastic Surgeon! Highly Recommended!

Dr. Krakovsky performed reconstruction surgery on me, as well as enlargement surgery on me. The first surgeon did a terrible fat injection surgery on me. I was left very lumpy. Dr. Krakovsky removed all the fat and gave me a HUGE RESULT! I am 3 years post op and love my result! His patient skills are excellent and now I refer patients to his office. Please go to maxyoursize.com for my photos, videos and story on my surgery experience!