A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Krishtul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Krishtul, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Krishtul, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult medicine
- Critical Care
- Home Care
- Pediatic care
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishtul graduated from Universidad De Iberoamerica (Unibe), San Jose. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Krishtul has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Krishtul MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Family Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Krishtul practice?
- Dr. Alexander Krishtul has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Krishtul practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Family Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Palm Beach Gardens Orthopedic Surgeons, Palm Beach Gardens Family Physicians, Palm Beach Gardens Allergists, Palm Beach Gardens Internists, and Palm Beach Gardens Pediatricians.