Dr. Alexander Krishtul MD Patient Reviews

January 23rd, 2015
Best doctor ever!!!

March 14th, 2012
Amazing doctor
I've been going to Dr. Alexander Krishtul for several years and have nothing but great things to say about him and his staff. From the receptionist to nurses, they're all great.This doctor actually spends time with you instead of looking at you as a number on a chart. He answers your questions instead of giving you a brochure. This is maybe why some people have experienced a wait. However, I much rather know that the doctor will take his time with me than someone who just makes a two second diagnosis.Dr. Krishtul is very personable and extremely easy to talk to and is not condescending or pretentious like many other physicians I have encountered. You will feel like you are visiting with an old friend during the appointment. He is also smart and thorough and will go above and beyond for any request you have. I have recommended family and friends to this doctor and will continue to do so.

February 7th, 2012
Great Doctor!
I have never met such a great doctor! He is very knowledgeable and patient. His does not look at the clock (unlike other doctors) but he really listens to a patient and responses. He spent almost 40 minutes with me and explained all details of my tests results. If you are looking for a great MD - go to Dr. Krishtul.

August 12th, 2010
great experience with this doctor
I have visited many physicians in my lifetime, but it is not common to find someone who will listen to you, takes time to explain your condition and be geniunly interested in getting you better soon. I had a great experience with Dr. Krishtul and now will only see him. I also recomended my girlfriend to see him as well.

June 19th, 2010
great experience
I called this doctor and wanted to see if they can see me the same day. To my great surprise they said yes. Once in doctor's office paperwork took a ...

January 7th, 2010
What every medical doctor should be.
Wonderfully knowledgeable and accessible, with excellent bedside manners.