A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Krupnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krupnick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krupnick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Krupnick, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Transplantation
- Lung Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Krupnick graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Krupnick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Sasha Krupnick MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander S. Krupnick practice?
- Dr. Alexander Krupnick has 7 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Krupnick practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.