A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kuehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kuehl
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kuehl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kuehl, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuehl graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Edward Kuehl MD and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander E. Kuehl practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kuehl has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Kuehl practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Emergency Medicine near Gouverneur, NY.
See Gouverneur Orthopedic Surgeons and Gouverneur Emergency Physicians.