A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kuehl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kuehl, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuehl graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Edward Kuehl MD and MPH is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander E. Kuehl practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kuehl has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Kuehl practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Emergency Medicine near Gouverneur, NY.
See Gouverneur Surgeons and Gouverneur Emergency Physicians.