A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kulischenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kulischenko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulischenko graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kulischenko has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander W Kulischenko MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander W. Kulischenko practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kulischenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Kulischenko practices Internal Medicine near East Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Internists.