Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Kulischenko
Dr. Alexander Kulischenko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Brunswick, NJ. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kulischenko is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County, Saint Peter`s University Hospital, New Brunswick and Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp. Dr. Kulischenko has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Kulischenko has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alexander Kulischenko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Brunswick, NJ.
Dr. Idelma Kulischenko
East Brunswick, NJ 0 mi35
Dr. Rohan Mankikar
Internal Medicine, Residency
East Brunswick, NJ 0.16 mi
Dr. Jeffrey Merkle
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
East Brunswick, NJ 0.56 mi17