Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Kunjappy
Dr. Alexander Kunjappy, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in College Station, TX, with other offices in Temple, TX and Shreveport, LA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kunjappy is affiliated with Central Texas Veterans Health Care System and Central Texas Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Kunjappy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alexander Kunjappy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near College Station, TX.
Dr. Danny Smart
Internal Medicine, General Practice
College Station, TX 0 mi34
Dr. Leah Tindall
College Station, TX 0 mi20
Dr. Wade Farrow
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
College Station, TX 0.06 mi18