A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Kutikov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Kutikov, Associate Professor of Urologic Oncology: Robotic, Laparoscopic, and Traditional Surgical Expertise is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Kutikov, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Adrenal Cortex Tumor (Adrenocortical Carcinoma)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Adrenal Surgery Adrenalectomy
- Adrenal mass
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Ileal conduit urinary diversion
- Indiana pouch formation
- Kidney Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Neobladder formation
- Partial Nephrectomy
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Prostate Cancer: robotic and open radical nerve-sparing prostatectomy
- Retroperitoneoscopic surgery
- Robotic nerve-sparing prostatectomy
- Robotic surgery
- Salvage surgery
- Testicular Cancer Seminoma
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kutikov graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kutikov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Kutikov MD is a male Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology, Surgical Oncology, and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Kutikov practice?
- Dr. Alexander Kutikov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Kutikov practices Urology, Surgical Oncology, and Surgical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists and Philadelphia Surgeons.