Overall Review

4.9

no change

August 20th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
As far as I am concerned he is the best in his field. Would recommend him to any one in need of urological services.

June 2nd, 2016
Best Doctor
He is one of the Best Doctors at Fox Chase Cancer Center. He takes his time and explain everything to you. He is a very gentle and kind doctor and he knows his stuff.

May 28th, 2016
Thank God for Dr. Kutikov! He is thee most compassionate, humble, dedicated and caring physician. We are soooo thankful and blessed that my husband is being cared for by Dr. Kutikov. A wonderful person who has truly found his path in life!

January 24th, 2016
I did my homework to find the best doctor for my situation based on education, training, experience, patient feedback, standing within his field, and hospital affiliation. This directed me to Dr. Kutikov. What started as a series of high PSA levels led to a diagnosis of prostate cancer and a robotic assisted nerve-sparing radical prostatectomy. The results were all at the most favorable end of the normal range. I have no reservations about recommending Dr. Kutikov.

November 2nd, 2015
Best Doctor
Dr. Kutikov, is a doctor who talks to you as a person and not a patient. He didn't use words I didn't understand. He made sure I was Ok mentally before I left my first visit with him. He cares about his Cancer patients 100%,and you can tell it's genuine. His staff cares about me too. I'm sad that I had to go through this experience,but to have Dr. Kutikov as my doctor made the process much better.

October 27th, 2015
I would recommend him to anyone that has kidney cancer. He is down to earth and his office staff is really nice. When going through a hard time and had to make hard decisions he was there for me.

July 30th, 2015
his staff was so thorough and comforting. They made a difficult situation much easier to deal with.

March 11th, 2015
Excellent Care!
52 yr old male - prostate removed. Excellent doctor, excellent Nurse Lisa.

February 18th, 2015
Very good physician. I was referred to Dr. Kutikov from three of the most well respected urologists and physicians in the adrenal gland field. Without naming the doctor's, they were all from the New York area, including Sloan Kettering, NYP, and Saint Francis. I was unsure whether to move forward with a surgery to remove a non cancerous tumor on my adrenal gland. I am very happy that i went to Dr. Kutikov. He put me at ease and I decided to go forward with the surgery. Thank you Dr. Kutikov for you're opinion and professionalism. I would recommend him to anybody.

September 16th, 2013
Fighting bladder cancer
I had bladder cancer for about 8 years..i was treated locally and adequately by a urologist..then the cancer became more virulent..FoxChase was recommended to me and after i went there i realized what real cancer care consisted of..it was in every phase a step above..my doctor was Alex Kutikov..a surgeon in the urology group i believe..i would recommend this man to anyone...he presented all the facts and choices to me at the time..and we decided to have surgery to remove the bladder..it was a huge step and i'm not going to minimize the anguish you go thru with this kind of experience but this group made me feel confident ..they were very helpful,thorough and on top of that..successful..not that the cancer can't come back ..it could..but i'm working on my 3rd year after surgery..still cancer free.

November 15th, 2010
arkady shteyman
During first meeting with Dr.KUTIKOV he was able to describethe disease to me in a language i could understand. He clearly describe to me treatment op ...

August 10th, 2010
wonderful physician, kind, compassionate, and attentive