Associate Professor of Urologic Oncology: Robotic, Laparoscopic, and Traditional Surgical Expertise

Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Edward Truppo on Aug 20th, 2016

As far as I am concerned he is the best in his field. Would recommend him to any one in need of urological services.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Zakiyyah on Jun 2nd, 2016

He is one of the Best Doctors at Fox Chase Cancer Center. He takes his time and explain everything to you. He is a very gentle and kind doctor and he knows his stuff.

by Martha & Andy on May 28th, 2016

Thank God for Dr. Kutikov! He is thee most compassionate, humble, dedicated and caring physician. We are soooo thankful and blessed that my husband is being cared for by Dr. Kutikov. A wonderful person who has truly found his path in life!

Jan 24th, 2016

I did my homework to find the best doctor for my situation based on education, training, experience, patient feedback, standing within his field, and hospital affiliation. This directed me to Dr. Kutikov. What started as a series of high PSA levels led to a diagnosis of prostate cancer and a robotic assisted nerve-sparing radical prostatectomy. The results were all at the most favorable end of the normal range. I have no reservations about recommending Dr. Kutikov.

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
by Marlo P on Nov 2nd, 2015

Dr. Kutikov, is a doctor who talks to you as a person and not a patient. He didn't use words I didn't understand. He made sure I was Ok mentally before I left my first visit with him. He cares about his Cancer patients 100%,and you can tell it's genuine. His staff cares about me too. I'm sad that I had to go through this experience,but to have Dr. Kutikov as my doctor made the process much better.

Oct 27th, 2015

I would recommend him to anyone that has kidney cancer. He is down to earth and his office staff is really nice. When going through a hard time and had to make hard decisions he was there for me.

by John Erk on Jul 30th, 2015

his staff was so thorough and comforting. They made a difficult situation much easier to deal with.

Excellent Care! show details Excellent Care!
Mar 11th, 2015

52 yr old male - prostate removed. Excellent doctor, excellent Nurse Lisa.

by James Keating on Feb 18th, 2015

Very good physician. I was referred to Dr. Kutikov from three of the most well respected urologists and physicians in the adrenal gland field. Without naming the doctor's, they were all from the New York area, including Sloan Kettering, NYP, and Saint Francis. I was unsure whether to move forward with a surgery to remove a non cancerous tumor on my adrenal gland. I am very happy that i went to Dr. Kutikov. He put me at ease and I decided to go forward with the surgery. Thank you Dr. Kutikov for you're opinion and professionalism. I would recommend him to anybody.

Fighting bladder cancer show details Fighting bladder cancer
by Don C. on Sep 16th, 2013

I had bladder cancer for about 8 years..i was treated locally and adequately by a urologist..then the cancer became more virulent..FoxChase was recommended to me and after i went there i realized what real cancer care consisted of..it was in every phase a step above..my doctor was Alex Kutikov..a surgeon in the urology group i believe..i would recommend this man to anyone...he presented all the facts and choices to me at the time..and we decided to have surgery to remove the bladder..it was a huge step and i'm not going to minimize the anguish you go thru with this kind of experience but this group made me feel confident ..they were very helpful,thorough and on top of that..successful..not that the cancer can't come back ..it could..but i'm working on my 3rd year after surgery..still cancer free.

arkady shteyman show details arkady shteyman
by Anonymous on Nov 15th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

During first meeting with Dr.KUTIKOV he was able to describethe disease to me in a language i could understand. He clearly describe to me treatment op ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Aug 10th, 2010

wonderful physician, kind, compassionate, and attentive