A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Wong, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Wong has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Wong MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Wong practice?
- Dr. Alexander Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Wong practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists and Sugar Land Oncologists.