A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Wong, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Wong has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Lai Sing Wong MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander L. Wong practice?
- Dr. Alexander Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Wong practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists and Sugar Land Oncologists.