A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lakowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Lakowsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakowsky graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lakowsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Lakowsky MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Lakowsky practice?
- Dr. Alexander Lakowsky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Lakowsky practices Internal Medicine near Burlingame, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See Burlingame Internists.