Dr. Alexander Lalos MD Patient Reviews

2.0

February 20th, 2013
I saw Dr. Lalos and he was very arogant. He did not seem interested in anything that I had to say regarding my future health. All it seemed like to me is that he wanted to be the one to do any testing/procedures, did not want to talk to any of my other doctors about my care. Very hard time trying to get his office to coordinate any information with any of my other doctors. No call backs, no information, staff is incredibly rude and unprofessional. Also, he was more than 20 min late for my appointment with no apology. I would not recommend going to this doctor for even a band aid. As i asked questions, he was rushing through the appointment and did not really answer anything. Did I say arogant? If I could make my overall rating a negative, I would.

October 28th, 2011
Horrible Office Staff
Office staff is horrible, they don't answer the phones & don't call back when you leave a message. Dr. is arrogant.

January 10th, 2011
Husband diagnosed with ulcerative coilitis. Lalos very disinterested in keeping disease under control. Told my husband he just has to learn to live with complications (incontience, abdominal crampind, general feeling of malaise, urgency, etc...)Rude and abrupt when asked questions regarding illness.

December 15th, 2010
Staff is more than ignorant. They are mean and rude. There is absolutely NO follow-up. If you don't call, even if the results are bad, they don't call you. And then when you do call, they are so rude!! I would NEVER use this group for anything. All they are concerned with is making money and NOT the patient's well-being.