A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Lee, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander K Lee DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Alexander Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Lee practices Family Medicine near Spanaway, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See Spanaway Family Physicians.