Dr. Alexander Lee DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Spanaway, WA

March 7th, 2017
He gave me the wrong medicine and it gave me a stroke.
He is a caring Dr. The problem I had with him is he gave me the wrong medicine. I was taking medicine and he was trying to find the correct dosage for me to take for my thyroids. I was on the medicine for about 2 years, when I got my new prescription. After, taking the new prescription, I did not feel right. I made an appointment to let him know the medicine was making me fell bad. He told me it was all in my head, because I was on the lowest medicine that you could take. He told me to keep taking the medicine and come back for a follow up appointment. I did not make it to that follow up appointment. I ended up having a stroke and went to emergency. They said I had one big stoke and two little ones. The emergency Dr. put on my paperwork that I was hypothyroid. I kept telling her I had hyperthyroid. I went home from the hospital, and got on my computer to see what my new medicine was for. It was for hypothyroid not for hyperthyroid. He gave me the wrong medicine.

November 20th, 2015
Medication
I was given medication that made me light headed and dizzy. I wanted to get an old prescription refilled that i knew my body could handle and he told me to see the provider who gave it to me originally which was there office. I cannot believe they don't even look at what medication is prescribed to there patients.

January 22nd, 2015
Has been my doctor for many years now & was my children's doctor when they were growing up. Any time they know I am going for appointment they tell me to tell him hello for them or ask how he is, & they always remember him with a smile!

March 23rd, 2012
Every time I have seen this Dr. he has been caring and honestly spends time listening and learning about my multiple conditions.