A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Leeds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Leeds graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Leeds has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander N Leeds DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander N. Leeds practice?
- Dr. Alexander Leeds has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Leeds practices Family Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lauderdale Lakes, FL and Wilton Manors, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Family Physicians.