A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Leeds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leeds
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Leeds Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Leeds graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Leeds has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Plantation General Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander N Leeds DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander N. Leeds practice?
- Dr. Alexander Leeds has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Leeds practices Family Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lauderdale Lakes, FL and Wilton Manors, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Family Physicians.