A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lenard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Lenard, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenard
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lenard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenard graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Lenard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Lenard MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Lenard practice?
- Dr. Alexander Lenard has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Lenard practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near North Palm Beach, FL.
See North Palm Beach Surgeons.