Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alexander Lerman
Dr. Alexander Lerman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chappaqua, NY, with other offices in Valhalla, NY and Chappaqua, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Lerman is affiliated with New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia, Northern Westchester Hospital and New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alexander Lerman has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Alexander Lerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chappaqua, NY.