A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Lerman is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Carl Lindegren Lerman MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Lerman practice?
- Dr. Alexander Lerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Lerman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chappaqua, NY.
See Chappaqua Psychiatrists.