A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Lerman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lerman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lerman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lerman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Carl Lindegren Lerman MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alexander C. Lerman practice?
- Dr. Alexander Lerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Lerman practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chappaqua, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valhalla, NY.
See Chappaqua Psychiatrists.