A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Lerner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lerner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospitals
- USC Kenneth Norris Jr. Cancer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lerner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander Lerner practice?
Dr. Alexander Lerner practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alec Lerner, Dr. Alejandro Lerner, Dr. Alex Lerner