A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Lerner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lerner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lerner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Lerner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lerner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Lerner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Lerner practice?
- Dr. Alexander Lerner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Lerner practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.