A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Lerner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lerner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- USC Norris Cancer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Lerner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Lerner practice?
- Dr. Alexander Lerner has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Lerner practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.