A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lesko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Lesko is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lesko
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lesko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Lesko, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesko graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lesko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Wesley Lesko MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander W. Lesko practice?
- Dr. Alexander Lesko has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Lesko practices Surgery near Mckinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Mckinney Surgeons.