A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lesko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Lesko is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lesko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lesko Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Lesko, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesko graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Lesko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Wesley Lesko MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alexander W. Lesko practice?
- Dr. Alexander Lesko has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Lesko practices Surgery near Mckinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Mckinney Surgeons.