A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Lewis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Lewis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hair Diseases
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nail Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
- Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Lewis MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Lewis practice?
- Dr. Alexander Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Lewis practices Dermatology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Dermatologists.