A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Lewis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Lewis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hair Diseases
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nail Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
- Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Lewis MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Lewis practice?
- Dr. Alexander Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Lewis practices Dermatology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Dermatologists.