A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Liang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Liang, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Liang has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Liang MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Liang practice?
- Dr. Alexander Liang has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Liang practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Nephrologists.