A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lipyansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Lipyansky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Lipyansky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipyansky graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lipyansky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Lipyansky MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Lipyansky practice?
- Dr. Alexander Lipyansky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Lipyansky practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.