A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lipyansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Lipyansky is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Lipyansky, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lipyansky graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lipyansky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lipyansky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander Lipyansky practice?
Dr. Alexander Lipyansky practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.