Dr. Alexander Lipyansky MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Brooklyn, NY

3.4

May 25th, 2016
When I went to the exam room to see this Dr., he quickly asked me what was wrong and when I told him, he examined me very briefly and told me I was fine and then he prescribed Flomax and told me to get a Sonogram. He walked out of the office in less than two minutes. I started asking him follow up questions for clarification which seemed awkward because he was already half way out the door. He proceeded to answer them as he kept walking out the door. I found this to be very unprofessional. Oh and btw, I never got the results from my sonogram and it has been about two months. He said that I would be notified if there was a problem but shouldn't a patient have the right to know definitively?

November 9th, 2015
Questionable abilities
Dr. Lipyansky's one-on-one consultation with me was notably incomplete, leading to wasted time and money plus frustration. Lastly, he made it very clear that he was more concerned with his own needs rather than mine. I'm disappointed and unimpressed with this doctor. Also, his staff at the Brooklyn Heights office was poorly organized.