A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander London:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander London is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. London
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. London Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander London, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. London graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. London has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander DR London FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander D. London practice?
- Dr. Alexander London has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alexander London practices Otolaryngology near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Babylon, NY and Franklin Square, NY.
See Plainview Otolaryngologists.