A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander London:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander London is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander London, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. London graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. London has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. London accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander L. London practice?
Dr. Alexander London practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, General Practice, Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Plainview, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Babylon, NY and Deer Park, NY.
See Plainview Otolaryngologists, Plainview Plastic Surgeons, Plainview General Practitioners, and Plainview Surgeons.