A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Loscialpo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Loscialpo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loscialpo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loscialpo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Loscialpo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loscialpo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Loscialpo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Eugene Loscialpo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander E. Loscialpo practice?
- Dr. Alexander Loscialpo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Loscialpo practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Anaheim Allergists and Anaheim Internists.