A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Loscialpo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Loscialpo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Loscialpo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Loscialpo graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Loscialpo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Center
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Eugene Loscialpo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alexander E. Loscialpo practice?
- Dr. Alexander Loscialpo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Loscialpo practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Anaheim Allergists and Anaheim Internists.