A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Losev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Losev is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Losev, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Losev graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Losev has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Losev MD is a male Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander Losev practice?
- Dr. Alexander Losev has 1 office location.
Dr. Alexander Losev practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Hematologists and Brooklyn Oncologists.