A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lozano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Lozano, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozano graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lozano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lozano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alexander J. Lozano practice?
Dr. Alexander Lozano practices Otolaryngology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Bonita Springs Otolaryngologists.