A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Lozano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alexander Lozano is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Lozano, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lozano graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lozano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander Jose Lozano MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander J. Lozano practice?
- Dr. Alexander Lozano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Lozano practices Otolaryngology near Bonita Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL.
See Bonita Springs Otolaryngologists.